Bacteria Home > Bactroban
Drug InteractionsBactroban is unlikely to interact with other medicines (see Bactroban Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Bactroban?Prior to taking this medication, tell your healthcare provider if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- A severe burn or large open wound
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Mupirocin and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Mupirocin and Breastfeeding).