Bacteria Home > Cefdinir
- Middle ear infection (otitis media)
- Sinus infection (sinusitis)
- Skin infection (cellulitis)
- Throat infection (strep throat).
- The medication comes as a capsule or suspension (liquid), and is usually taken once or twice a day, depending on your healthcare provider's instructions.
Be sure to shake the suspension well just before each dose.
It should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level of the drug in your system.
- For the medication to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed.
- Make sure that you complete your entire prescription of cefdinir, even if you start feeling better. This will ensure that the infection is completely treated.