Bacteria Home > Cefprozil
- This medication comes as a tablet or an oral suspension (liquid). It is taken by mouth, usually once or twice a day.
- You can take cefprozil with or without food.
- Make sure to shake the suspension well before each dose.
- Make sure to finish the prescribed course of this antibiotic, as stopping it too soon can lead to a more serious infection.
- Your age
- Your weight
- The type and severity of the infection being treated
- How well your kidneys are functioning
- Other medical conditions you may have.